Pano BLUESEAL®lug cap
With BLUESEAL® (powered by Provalin®) Pano has developed the world's first lug cap whose seals are completely without PVC and plasticizers. This is made possible through the use of thermoplastic elastomers (TPE) which already possess an internal plasticizer and has, for example, already long been used in the manufacture of crown corks.
Migrations of plasticizers in fatty- or oil-based filling substances can be avoided through the use of BLUESEAL®. As a result, BLUESEAL® meets the requirements of the EU, from retail chains and food manufacturers for a migration-free packaging material.
Due to the blue colouring, every end user can see straight away that it is a non-PVC and plasticizer-free seal made by Pano.
The most important data:
- Regular lug cap in sizes 38, 48, 53, 58, 63, 66, 70, 77, 82 mm
- Deep Lug cap in sizes 58, 66, 82 mm
- With or without button function
- By request BPA-NI interior coating
- Cold or hot filling
- Without treatment, for pasteurisation or sterilisation