The snap-on caps Pano SR and SPS are made of aluminium and are preferably used for glasses which have a small beaded lip instead of a thread which allows them to be subsequently used as drinking glasses after use.
Both types of closures are suitable for a variety of filling substances such as marmalade, energy drinks, dressings, cheese preparations, anchovy fillets, sauces, mixed pickles etc.
Sealing is effected by the closure being pressed under vacuum onto the glass finish.
The Pano SPS also additionally has a button and a seal which is applied to the closure crown: If the seal is pulled off, the vacuum is broken so that the closure can be effortlessly removed.
- Standard sizes SR 61,5, 63,5, 65, 68, 70, 79, 82 mm
- Standard sizes SPS 70, 82 mm
- Glass finishes Mü 044-02-01 and Mü 052-01-02
- Cold or hot filling
- Sealed under vacuum
- Pano SR with continuous beading, without button
- Pano SPS with seal and button